Discover and discuss the manliest content on the Web
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C.A. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to Brisky Business, LLC Registered Copyright Agent, 2125 Terrace Rd, Lawrence, KS 66049. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.