1 comment

  • Mitsuho

    Mitsuho 10 years, 5 months ago

    Good tack. I like to tell the young'uns pretty much the same thing. Google is good and all, but when you think you might need a lawyer the best thing is ask a lawyer. Fixing a Singer 191D is an international ask but the legal ask really depends on the local laws that govern where your ass is at the moment.